The Retreat formally begins with dinner at 7 pm on Friday evening, and concludes with lunch at 12.30 pm on Sunday. A detailed program will be supplied on arrival.
The Venue, Hermitage Retreat Centre is a ministry of the Marist Brothers located at 843 Old South Road Mittagong NSW. Map and directions can be found here.
Standard accommodation is comfortable, single ensuite rooms.
All materials for the retreat will be provided though you may wish to bring your own journal.
Earlybird price of $495 applies until one month from the retreat (concludes May 12, 2017). Please pay on receipt of an invoice.
All meals and refreshments included in the advertised price.
Travel to the venue is the participant’s responsibility though I am happy to help participants link up and car share.
- If, after booking you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place.
- Please advise substitutions via email so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 30 days, but more than 14 days: 90% refund
- Cancellation less than 14 days, no refund
For further information, call Andrea 0487388873 or use the form below