Get your copy of Ten Survival Tips
- By responding to the defining themes of women’s spirituality
- By recognizing that ‘the second half of life’ demands different attitudes, disciplines, and life skills
- By cultivating practices that make us more human, more spiritual and more religous.
How do we get past these challenges and cultivate a life giving spirituality?
- By following a practical and holistic path towards wholeness and holiness
- By developing a range of daily spiritual practices appropriate to the second half of life
- By paying attention to the themes of women’s spirituality.
And that’s where I come in … Experience empowerment, joy and community in the retreats and programs that I facilitate with the needs of mature Catholic women in mind.
With close to 60 years at the heart of the Catholic Church, I help women develop a life-giving Christian spirituality.